Digital Online Safety Leaders - Year 5
The Digital Leaders aim to:
- Promote the use of technology throughout the school to enhance learning through delivering workshops.
- Support learners, staff and the wider community with the use of technology.
- Enhance our own and others ability to use technology confidently, safely and for positive purposes.
We will help to enhance teaching and learning throughout the school by supporting the use of technology to further learning. We will develop leaners who are ambitious and capable when using different forms of technology.
Our pupil group will have a positive impact on the whole school as we will develop leaners who are ambitious and capable when using different forms of technology both with support and when working independently.
The Online Safety Champions aim to:
- Promote the importance of online safety further within school and beyond.
- Support learners so that they are aware of the do’s and don’ts with online activity.
- Reduce the number of children that are accessing apps and games that aren’t appropriate for their age.
We will help the school to build a culture of mental wellbeing through promoting the importance of behaving appropriately and safely online; in line with the school improvement plan.
Our pupil group will have a positive impact on the whole school as we will develop and support ethical, informed citizens who can use digital technology safely to communicate and appropriately to complete a range of tasks.
← back to School page